View Single Post
Old 15-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
It's indeed odd that a veteran in nite-clubbing would fall for an ordinary looking MM and I guessed the only logical explanation was what you said - a spell had been cast on this friend of yours. So is this MM from Kunming where Chinese voodoo is still practiced there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Yeah...this type of thing very strange one...simply can't be explained...btw I ever crashed my car while thinking of a WL because I was just so distracted by her...hmmm....I also got one fren pay money for this mlif whom I would not even touch with a 5 foot pole...he pay money but she refuse to zuo tai with him....she wants all his money under the table and let her earn more...crazy man.............scary!
Hi bros woody n ME,

My fren is NOT a veteran of KTV scene. He is a player, a scion of a well-heeled family in Malaysia/S'pore, who only goes after local n Ang Mo gals. He has limited command of Mandarin. He has not fallen in love for over 20 yrs!

I believe his MM is from Sichuan. Some PRC gals from the Southwest China know how to 施情蛊 or gong tao. My fren is trying hard to forget her. He is doing a lot of praying n meditation...

Very scary...my fren rejected her for butterfly initially.

The scientific explanation is that the gal has triggered some neuro mechanisms in his primitive brain, certain attraction button formed during his early childhood, in his subconscious mind...n he falls deeply for her. Perhaps hypnosis could reveal the underlying reason.

IMHO, the best defense against getting KC-ed is to focus on the gal's negatives. Use NLP/meditation/psycanics to magnify them n let them imprint deeply in ur subconscious mind...the problem is that, if u carry this too far, u may never want to fxk her again, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.