Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dysfunkt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_Hawk View Post
Another night, another satisfying shag

dropped in on OT last night. was suprisingly quiet for holiday and long weekend and the LBs were complaining how come nobody around...

romeo was rather quiet, with 20+ LBs hanging around so i got plenty of attention and grabbed boobs/asses everywhere while having a few drinks

nothing really catching my fancy so grabbed a LB from CrazyH instead. FR as follows

Name: Ch***l 22 y.o , thai
Looks: 8/10 ultra feminine LB, barbie doll look with sand blonde hair
perfect tits, slim legs and probably ard 1.76 in heels, with a bit of imagination, can almost pass for one of those victoria secrets models woohoo

the rest, SOP. went hotel, showered together, catbathed for long time, good bbbj (and its one of those proper LB BJs, where they take your cock in so deep her tongue can caress my balls and she's almost choking as i'm quite big and thick)

somehow they always deliver better bjs..

capped, started banging away at the petite ass (tight!) in long strokes until cumming, then pulled out, whipped the CD off and with a couple of strokes pumping, guided her mouth close and CIM in a couple of explosive spurts... she managed to swallow most of it but some dripped on her nice and firm B cup tits. licked me clean and we collapsed back on the bed and slept for 20 mins.
Sounds like you had a great time bro last night at OT bro. =) awesome details.