View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
While it is true that there are many shades of grey, the fact remains that when it comes to discussions in this section, there is little doubt that 99% girls in question are whores through and through.

When it comes to choosing a mate, there myriads of reasons why women make the choice they do. Mistresses who are paid are simply whores who have been hired on leasehold basis rather than by the hour. There is little doubt as to which end of the spectrum they belong.

On the other hand, women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent".

At the end of the day, everyone needs to realise that brothels, bars, lounges, backstreets and websites such as this one are not good hunting grounds when looking for a wife. Those who want good wife material should do social and charity work and meet members of the opposite sex who do the same. Chances of meeting an honest, loyal, wholesome and loving partner are a hell of lot higher.

A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren. Girls need to be judged from a much broader perspective when it comes to choosing a spouse.
IN MY HONEST OPINION (WORTH ONLY 1 CENTS)
if you don't agree don't f*ck me upside down please

Pardon me. This is my first time reading this thread and i have read through over almost every post.
These 2 quotes i would like to highlight which i really agree, especially the 2nd one.
My parents told me before too. Where you found your wife is very important.
If your gf loves her parents.. most probably is she will love your parents too. It's a mirror mode.
If she isn't responsible over a pet like dog (which she purchase) usually she won't be responsible over the child too.

Ya. Protect yourself is better.
There is not much we can help, other than give money.
But don't be a hero, she could con you everything, you could end up a zero.

Samsters/Bros... remember protect yourself first before others.
Unless you damn rich... give them $100,000 and you don't feel the pinch.
Ok. Then for sure you are 100% gonna be a hero.