Old 18-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cao_pi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

I read so much from this thread yet still don't know what to make of it.

Can I share a little story myself.
I probably spend 2-3k monthly on commercial sex, mostly fl services. I'm married twice, my first wife is a Singaporean, we did not have any children together thankfully. I mostly hate her guts as she ate up my hdb and spit the bones back at me.

I married a ex geylang Thai wl in ceremony only. (i did offered to have it in writings) Been married to her for about 5 years now. Remit 2k to her propably to take care of half her village. Visit her once every 2-3 months. I have a 3 year old girl with her. We are still very much in "love". She probably knows and tolerate my whoremongering in sg. Although I swore to her that I have changed my ways. Very obedient girl as she is staying with my sister in Bangkok helping her out in her business and taking care of the home.

Amid all my bonking in sg I still manage to fall head over heel over a Prc girl whom I met in Sichuan. Hubei girl 10 years my junior, paid for her study pass to study in Singapore. She used to be a ktv hostess. Now she is staying with me and drives me to and fro work daily.

So how? In my situation, Is my life screwed? I pretty much stopped believing in real love after my first wife and I divorce. Ask if I'm happy? I got to say there is still this void in my heart I'm trying to fill. Maybe I fuck so much because I want to forget about it.