Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Supremo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Green Spa @ Jalan Sultan

My very first FR in this forum.

Went to Green Spa Wednesday evening after reading the Green Spa thread. Was so tempted that I gave it try. When I reached the place I was greeted by a well dress PRC lady. Well, I must say the dress was a sexy on her. I prayed that she'll be the one who's going to massage me. Eventually my prayer was answered as all the ladies was engaged. So I told her that I wanted 1hr full body massage and she led me to a room. The room looks cozy and the place is clean with fresh sheet and towels. 

I only got to know her name was Sasa when she started to massage my back. And the rest was history. My hands started to roam around while she massage me. I can't stop touching her smooth ass while playing her G-string's back. While she's about to HJ me. My hands are already on her tits. I just lowered down her dress and bra strap and I start to play her nipples and suck on it. Damn it was so easy without any force at all. Oh by the way she smells damn good. 

Massage was quite good and she did a fine HJ on me. Will def come back again for her services.

Name: Sasa
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: B+ with nice nipples 
Attitude: friendly
Damage: $40 massage + $50 HJ