View Single Post
Old 17-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good Reminiscence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty_leo
yeah bro frankiestine, you got the guts you got to cum. For your friends, they got to watch and go home DIY...haha. Most probably they end up like those fellows standing at lor8 watching others bonk their dream gals (PRC WL) coz they got no balls.

Almost forgot to mention my good old days at lor4. Forgot which house liao. (its the 1st house turning in from thai coffeeshop). Still remembered gotta wait for 1hour for tat tirak to service me...haha (Coz i really wanna try my 1st AR back then). Went in start with body massage bath (shiok!), then BJ for 5mins, then lick whole body including toes, then the moment of truth about AR !!!!! WOW...the moment her tougue touch my A-hole i nearly blew my loads!!! Luckily she took it slow, then continue with her riding follow by doggie b4 i finally exploded. Back then i believe it was 30mins for Cat40.

Hmmm...come to think of it dunno why still can remember so clearly...hehe.
Yeah there two type of cheongster the monster do not like to cheong with, those who brags alot of their manhood and then turn jelly at the OKT door step and those that ask you to belanja them a fuck.