View Single Post
Old 18-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=mbam;4681231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I call on JJ 2 weeks ago, 03 Mar. But our session never included frenching. Lucky you Bro, maybe next time for me I try, but I will not mention that she do frenching for other Bros, no worries. Err, you mentioned BJ, she never do BBBJ or you don't want? She do BBBJ for me, just curious.
JJ does do BBBJ but i opt out. For the frenching part, maybe by chance I hit at the rgt time;when she was moaning and mumbling while in missionary position. I did got permission to suck her hardened nipples freely too, but I not sure JJ allow other customers to suck her nipples or not.
Whoa! Suck nipples some more! God, now I really envy you Bro, damn lucky. Maybe must RTF her more often, yah, when she gets back from her 1 month leave.

Cheers Bro.