View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
RTF Super yesterday, dunno how many times already

Again had a super duper time. This girl is totally into pleasuring without complaint!!! Yesterday when she was blowing me to orgasm (that's how I always end my sessions with her), I came a fair amount of spunk into her her mouth. But because I had a full load, she thought I was done but in fact I only had a half cum.

I told her that and she ask me what she could do. I told her to HJ the rest completely out. Most WLs would say no and say I cum already so it's done. But not Super. Without a word of complain, only a beautiful smile and willingness, she BBBJ me to hardness again. She licked my balls and sensuously HJed me till I fully erupted all of my sticky white goo onto her hands. Super is just a great gal.

By the way, Super's last day will be this Sunday before she goes on her one month leave.

Cheers
Thanks for reminder Bro, I second that! I have mentioned it also before in my previous FR (#1837 - I RTF her last Sunday, it was my 5th BTW), Super's last working day is 21 March.

WLs soon going on 1 month leave are : MJ H12R06 (18 March), Moon H16R17 - I never asked her when but based on my estimates from the day she started work (22 Sept. 2009), she should be off soon!

Next weekend 28 March : Maggie H02R02 and Ivy H16R14.

But coming back soon from leave are : Sally H02R03, 19 March and Katty H10R10 and Judy H10R11 both on 25 March.

Cheers Bros, FYI only, hope it helps.

Last edited by fornicator; 16-03-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling