View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

RTF Super yesterday, dunno how many times already

Again had a super duper time. This girl is totally into pleasuring without complaint!!! Yesterday when she was blowing me to orgasm (that's how I always end my sessions with her), I came a fair amount of spunk into her her mouth. But because I had a full load, she thought I was done but in fact I only had a half cum.

I told her that and she ask me what she could do. I told her to HJ the rest completely out. Most WLs would say no and say I cum already so it's done. But not Super. Without a word of complain, only a beautiful smile and willingness, she BBBJ me to hardness again. She licked my balls and sensuously HJed me till I fully erupted all of my sticky white goo onto her hands. Super is just a great gal.

By the way, Super's last day will be this Sunday before she goes on her one month leave.

Cheers