View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Reached PT yesterday around 1:00pm, went about other houses first and finally settled for Super H07R03. Waited for at least 30 mins. and was rewarded with a big smile on her face when she saw me as she opened her door.

Gave her the fee, she wash me and halfway through she hit my spot, my little bro stand up in her hand with soap while she stroking me, shiok!

Went to bed and start with catbath, then go 69. Again she hit my spot so I had to stop her because I don't want to waste my money to CIM especially with this "superbabe"! So go to missionary and piak-piak, game over.

She never had the chance to give me AR which she always does but it's ok, I told her I cannot tahan anymore. Man she was great!

FR:

When : 14 March
Name : Super
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : 8/10
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : didn't have the chance but based on previous, 9/10
69 : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : YES!!!
Damage : $50

Her last day working is 21 March, going for mandatory 1 month leave.

Cheers.