View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
honeysmile is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

Here is my FR on House 46 Westerhout road

Girl no. 7.
face: 8/10
sweet looking kind face. lovely smile
boobs: 36c
all natural. seriously. tanned skin
BBBJ:9/10
hmm. depends on her. must see customer. can others try post reply if she gives u bbbj? she gives me and says only for me. dont know if true or not.
FJ: 9/10
omg... she does it gentle... and her on top position is really beautiful with her natural breasts... and the sound effects she give... Truly GFE for me. sebei song ah!
RTF? definitely. my fav gal in the house.

Girl no. 2
face:7/10
simple next door gal look. nice ass and playful character
boobs: 34b
all natural also. fair skin girl.
BBBJ: 7/10
never tried asking, but BJ with helmet was done nice...
FJ: 8/10
her number 1 best style is Reverse cowgirl. and her doggy style skill is power!

Girl no. 99
Face:7/10
look abit fierce but service top notch. body very fit and slim.
Boobs: 36c
all natural also. firm like anti gravity. tanned skin girl. may look fierce but in the room she is friendly and speaks the best english among the girls.
BBBJ: regulars only
FJ: 7/10
she wasnt so friendly to me and rather let me take control of all the styles. so i just come out all my pattern until i was satisfied. she wasnt happy i took her after trying all her friends i think. sigh.

Girl no. 5
face 7/10
ok this one is funny... haha... i think she has short tongue... she sounds like chipmunk when she talks... haha... but she is friendly and young. like 23 or 24.
Boobs: 32b
hmmm. abit overused i think. but her body is fit and her ass is sexy... flip her over and do doggy or "prone" position is nice. (like doggy style but u make the girl lie down face first and do from behind. quite nice. go try.)
BBBJ:7/10
yupz
FJ: 7.5/10
ok it was kinda fun doing with her. she suggest lots of pattern to try and very friendly and never look at the time when we were doing it. i just try to tahan the laughter when i hear her funny voice when i was fucking her deep deep.. haha like chipmunk... seriously.

Girl no. 17
Face: 9/10
omg.. so cute... like a small little poly ah lian gal... or probably anime type.
fair skin so white, pink lips. pink nipples also... ahem. and her smile can make ur heart melt ...
Boobs: 34b
eh natural. soft. anti gravity. she is young did i mention? 22? 23? nips PINK la oi!
BBBJ: 7/10
only for special customer/regulars/ppl she like. i asked and tts wat she said to me. all of them know i special customer for no 7... so she smile at me and say dont want for me... haha... so mine was with helmet. u guys go for it man!
FJ: 9/10
eh seriously with a sweet face and small body (1.62m) with nice nice hair+skin and boobs... was like a dream la doing her ...

so far thats all i know and tried. other girls i saw there was OK OK only for my taste. but if u all want to try the girls of Westerhout road, for me after trying all the houses there among the Cat 50 gals, this house the best. service+looks+body from the girls. hope u guys have fun here too and post ur experience with the girls there so can compare kk?