View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro milffella, please stop with the personal insults, curses and general nose-thumbing at your fellow brothers.

We all pay for commercial sex. There is really no real distinction between paying for $50 WLs in Petain/GL and the $200 WLs in FL Dome. To put it crudely ( I'm sorry if any bro is offended but its the truth) , we are all paying for women that we probably would not be able to get otherwise (or even if we could, it would involve too much effort, money and complications).

So I don't understand your "holier than thou" attitude. By continually insulting Petain cheongsters, you are really insulting hundreds of fellow brothers who have no personal grudge with you at all. Luckily, most bros are reasonable and nice people, otherwise your 200+ points would be all gone by now.

And by personally and persistently targeting bro fonicator with personal insults, I think that reflects more badly on yourself than on him. It really is not fitting for a senior brother to behave thus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
then tomorrow visit dsc.....test for all stds.....now got genetic herpy chlamydia , 2 in 1....dun forget to pass to your wife or daughter.....