View Single Post
Old 13-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
laychongvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Indecent Proposal (Marry for $$$)

Good evening brothers.

I have here an indecent proposal... this only applies to unmarried men.

I created this nick so as to help this vietnamese girl who is a fuckbuddy of mine earn her PR here.

The deal is you will marry her, and help her apply for PR.
In exchange, she will pay you SGD2000 up front after signing marriage certificate at ROM.
After successfully achieving her PR (between 2-7 months), she will pay you an additional SGD3000 for your help. (Total of SGD5000)
She will bear all costs involved in administrative, such as covering Justice of Peace "ang pow", registration fee at ROM, etc.
After PR is secure and after 6 months when divorce will not affect her PR status, divorce proceedings cost will be split by both. If you don't mind staying married to her, then no issue.

I know some people will say, this is cheap, this is expensive, some pay $2000 total, some pay $6000 total... but this is the amount she can afford and willing to put up at this time.

I had helped another girl this way about 1 year back and she paid $2.5k and $2.5k (she's 26yrs old, married to a 38yr old guy in post office, I was a witness at the ROM). Needless to say, I can't do this as I am already married.

As this nick i just started purely for this, please only send PM if you are keen as mailbox is small.

And NO... unless you are "Korean Movie Star" (i am quoting her) sex is not part of the deal (you are already being paid)... but she is a pretty horny lady so who knows if she'll offer it after marriage.

She is born 1978 (so 31yrs old this year) but has the face/body/tits/ass of a 24yr old. I won't go into the details of her physical appearance as it is irrelevant. She speaks english so-so, reads it quite ok, but Vietnamese is her primary language. I will also be translator between you and her if need be.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS ENQUIRIES, THANKS!