Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Day 3:

Check in to Bayview Park Hotel in Ermita after work. A better hotel in all comparison to Citidal Inn. Got a room facing the bay, so did view the famous Manila Bay Sunset for the next 2 days. My main purpose was that it was near to LA café and EDSA complex, compared to Makati.

Took a walk around the area, and found LA Café. Dropped in and the initial room was full. There was just about 5 guys then with about 40 girls cramped into the first room. The adjacent room was empty and the second floor was closed then. Took a seat near the pools and immediately, had a number of eyes wink and offers. Declined all and just observed. Girls rating was below average, with only 1 catching my eyes then. I believe she sense it as she took her phone and sat beside me, trying to charge her phone with the socket under my seat. We had a talk and she volunteer her pictures without my asking. As it was still early, I decline all offer and left at about 730pm, intending to be back later that nite when the second floor is open.

Went for dinner, Chinese, and it cost a bomb, nearly 500p for wantan mee and a side-dish. That is premium in comparison to other meal that I had.

On the way back to the hotel, this pimp just approach me and pestered me, although I had indicated that I am not interest. Had read in forums that it is dangerous and that you have to pay much more, but, as cheongster, seem that my mind was to find new places and avenue, and hopefully new gems. He offered 2000 ON and suggest having a look since it was near the hotel. (Mistake 1: telling him my hotel), so I unconsciously followed him into this KTV with no signboard (it was just opposite Bayview Barber, behind the hotel). There was only a couple inside and sitted on a row of sofa, about 20 girls, dressed in uniform. Selection is average, so I ask for more choice. At this time, I was joined by another guy (who I thought is the manager of the place, but I was wrong), and the 2 brought me to another joint 2 blocks away. I was unable to locate this joint again. Better selection, but ask for more. They then suggest apartment girls @ 3000 ON (I was familiar with that with Det, so I followed them onto a cab and we went back to Makarti. Did sense a fish when these 2 pimps went on mentioning some customers giving tips of 2-3000p.

Came onto a deserted part of town and pull infront of 2 guys resting on chairs at the side of the road. They open up 3 layers of doors and then, you came into view of about 30 girls. The selection is better, 6-7, with one at 9. I took her, Elizabeth, after ensuring that she can speak English. Paid 3000p to the owner there and came out of the house. That is when things turn a bit nasty. The 2 pimps asked for 1000 each, which I hesitate. Not sure why I was so daring then, with a stranger to town, with 2 (maybe more: the driver and owners) against 1, but somehow, I stayed firm. They eventually back down and I gave each 500p.

It was rather arkward on the way back as they talk in tanalog, and I sense them telling the girl somethings. Dropped them off and went back to Hotel.

Elizabeth was a gem, 19 yrs old and sexy. Slim, big boobs and tight. In fact, the best of the lot in the entire trip. However, the atmosphere was spoilt by the events. Did the usual. But after the job, she dressed up again after saying that she is cold. Then she ask to go at about 1 pm.

As the mood was already not right, I let her go, with the thinking that I can now drop into LA Café.

For the lesson, it is true that I had been foolish to follow a complete strangers to such a deserted place, in such a dangerous city. Never know what will happen. Having say that, I done such foolish act a few times….on my first trip to manila…I met Det in such manners,….in JKT, in BKK,..In all, I am thankful that I just lost a few more dollars.

My original intention is to decline all and get to know the places, so that I could try it myself later on. In any case, do verify these few things:
1. That the number of pimps do not increased unexpectedly. Stay with one, so so spend less and it is easier to talk to.
2. That the girls can speak same language. Understand that there are some girls who did not go thru elementary sch, so no englkish training.
3. Ensure that the girls know the deals, ie, ON or ST of X hours. Before engaging. One tactics which I found universal to all the places I visited, is that the girls will always ask to go earlier at the price of ON.
4. If possible, mentioned the amt of tips for the pimp.
5. With the exception of LA cafe, they may stick to you for days, f you pay good.

I also learned that the normal foriegner price is 3000p for apartment girls. For FL, its 1000p in most places, but you could get 500p in some places, but those are for locals, similar to our desker.

On leaving her at the lobby, ( I wasn’t bother how she is getting back, and of course, no tips for her) I made my way to LA Café, on the way, trying to find the 2 joints that I was shown to earlier. Only managed to locate one.

Anyway, went up the second floor, after scanning the first floor. Both rooms on the 1st floor was filled with about the same ratio of guys to girls. (10-20 to 1) Selection at the 1st floor wasn’t good, so I went upstair. Pay 100p for entrance and got a drink at 110p (san migel light). At the top of the stair, on the right, at 7 oclock is the stage where the band will play. This is where the angmo gathers. There are some hotties here, who will go into a frenzy dance number, up onto the stages and such. But my feelings is they are targeting the bules. At 11 oclock are 2 pool table. At 2 oclock is the bar counter, at 3 oclock is a restaurant sitting area with another 2 pool table. This is where the asian (mainly Koreans, some Japanese and others) gathers.
Selection varies, but the more you observe, you will see a pattern. The dressing and altitude of the girls give an indication of the target type that they are looking for. For the angmo, the girls were mainly dark and wild. Those targeting asian are fair and interesting, look Chinese. A group also dress up like Lolita. But they were mainly quieter and act like girls next door.

Strike up conversation with a number of potential. It was interesting how the game is played. Some were plain straightforward, coming up and asking “you want me?”. Some came and sit beside you and try to seek your attention. The band had its round, they were pretty good and seeing some wild impromptu dances from some, it was rather fun. I look around among the asian, and am sure that some are brothers here in sbf.

Then noticed a gem standing facing the stairs, just before the restaurant sitting area. Look like a girl next door, conservative dressing. She seem to notice and did wave once in a while. I went over and the first thing she ask was whether I am a local.

Got her to sit down and a drink (250, hooch), and from the conversation, she acted rather decent. The price was up to me, but she did say that I do not look like giving the standard 1500p. I wasn’t looking for action after the earlier event, so invited her for dinner the next evening.

left at about 3 am.

To be continue....