View Single Post
Old 29-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
splash is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New joint at Haji Lane (Beach Road/North Bridge Road)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
Yesterday after Roti Prata dinner with my colleges at North Bridge Road, one of them suggest to go for a massage and we all agreed to it. Then one said he know a new joint nearby, very discreet. So we set off to there by foot.

Just across the Roti Prata shop into the small lane call Haji Lane, to my surprise right at the end of the lane there's a signage Xin Da Lu hanging. Surprise to me cause I work near there and travel along the road almost everyday but never notice or knew the joint exist.

Went up to the 2nd floor, there we're greeted by a milf by the name of Piao Piao, small size lady (my college's type). Then I looked into the sofa area, a lady in black halterneck caught my attention, ON la. Sweet looking with very fair skin, see liao my didi also buay tahan.

She lead me up the stairs to the 3rd floor, there are 3 cubicles with very dim lightings. Went into 1 of them, standard with only a single mattress and some toiletries. In there she started to massage with my back, not bad with some strength and skills.10mins into the massage, I can hear the other gal next room moaning, make me more buay tahan. Turn around and tell her I wanna bonk her, she smile and say in a cheeky way that I'm so straight-forward. I tease her a bit on how beautiful she is and how anxious I am o bonk her.

Without wasting much time, she strip and tease me with her boobs, can't really see as the lighting is dim but they surely feels soft and taste good. Then she went down to cap me and give me a BJ, not bad but not up to my standard. I stop her and place her in the mansionary position and pump her as hard as I could. Now I can hear 2 gals moaning at the same time, haha, makes me more high, just like doing orgy cause my college and I where asking each other stupid questions at the same time. We even called out to each other to inform when we cum, quite fun in a way.

Any bros been there? Can share FR on the other gals there?

Name : Xue Er
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 34 B
Massage : 8/10 (experience and skillful)
bj : 6/10 (weak sucking)
fj : 8/10 (moaning sound quite high)
Damage : $100
RTF: yup
Bro,100 dollars all in??