View Single Post
Old 16-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!
Re: $50 20years old SYT Pan Rong

Being ever adventurous, I decided to checkout tis FL despite conflicting FR by virtual of her rate & being a SYT. So 1st thanks TS for the ctc.

Here goes, arrange to meet her & she reply w/o much problem as claimed by some bro. Proceed to lovenest & meet her at the hotel entrance.
Look : 6.5(Really SYT, not pretty but OK)
When in the room, she said she has showered so LL washed up alone.
After I come out of the shower, she strip quickly & I must say she has a fairly nice body that compliment her height with a pair of good soft B~C assets with pink nipples.

She just laid on the bed & for bros that have been pampered by good fore-play service from other FLs we are accustomed to, better forget it.

I lean towards her and try to kiss her but she say she don't like it. I respect that and explore other parts of her body. She 'reciprocated' by grabbing my shaft and I thought she is going to start BJ or BBBJ. So I asked her to proceed. She told me if she dun allow me to kiss. Will she enjoy BBBJ??..LL again..

So knowing she want her biz straight, I attacked her nice pink nipples and caress her ample breast with my surpressed fingers. Once my didi is aroused, she put on the cap & I started thrusting her. Missionary, doggie, side thrust and probably becos of her minimum participation. I could not finished off despite thrusting her a good 15mins non-stop, pause, rested and continue for another round of 'fast & furious' banking at her 'periodically contracting' cunt which give false impression that her sister is tight.

So, overall, I would say she is a good bong if you are someone who expect no frill bonging with a SYT at that rate with a nice body