View Single Post
Old 26-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
New massage gem found in Penang

Dear Bros,

Have been to Penang for a very long time and finally found a gem in massage. Me still staying in the "B" hotel and on first night of arrival, went to the regular MP (black ceiling with CCTV camera) behind the hotel. Went in asked for PRC masseuse and was introduced to one. Looks like so-so (6/10), good complexion but tan. Boobs quite "lifted"... at least a C cup. Slim with the right curves.

Went in room, striped and lay on bed. Very chatty and frenly. Turn out she already working here for 2+ mths. B4 here was working at MP near "K" hotel. There worked for like 3+ mths. Massage was very good, more like tui nah with oil and applying the right force and pressure on the right spot. Very very good... One of the best so far I've tried in Penang. Massage is not sensual at all.... she would rub the thigh and until reaching the sensitive spot, she would make a U-turn... damnz...

Chatted thru out and found out she practice tui nah back in Fujian. Chinese massage, Thai massage, Jap massage all she learn b4. Whole family also in chinese physician line. She in practice since 1998... came here to see see look look... more for exposure. She was always helping men in Fujian to regain their manhood with massage in hospital. She started explaining the stages of manhood retirement and how to chinese tui nah can help to regain the happiness etc etc.

In my mind, hor say leow.... so confirm got lobang leow. So she continue to massage me until I cannot tahan i pop the golden question... yah... not her. Me the one. Asked her if she can help check out my manhood and advise if i need to do anything. She said time is almost up, need at least 1/2 hr to examine. She say maybe next time. KNN.... so got up and told her tmr i come and try her jap massage. Handed her RM100 (RM80 for 2hr msg and RM20 tips)... asked for her mobile and she ask me to sms her tmr wat time i going over.

While sipping water in the recept area, i whisper to her if she can go out after he knock off? She say depends... but usually boss wun allow. Then bopian went back hotel and jerk off myself.

OK... day 2 to be continue... here's teh juicy part... heh heh heh