Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Not 100% sure but I think VC is guest friendly. Diamond should be too but both hotels are just behind Walking street ; away from the beach side. This is the arab area ; not sure you'll enjoy it with the smell and atmosphere.

Newcomers should book a hotel like Lek coz its central. On your door steps is Soi Diana and on the North is soi 6,8,9 and on the South is Walking Street

N.Eagle - From what I am see from your past posts ; you seem a regular traveller so should be quite open to new places. Take my advise , book a hotel for a day or 2 and take a walk round town. Walking street is for the agogos ; but there are plenty of other places to find gems - 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro. Whole place is like Geylang lor1 to Geyland Serai ; and even more openly displaying their wares for sale!

I see your dates are around X'mas? Try to hit Xmas day around 3pm to TQ1 Agogo on beach road ; just after Mike's Shopping Ctr. Its the only day of the year where they will have millions of small foam balls to give the false snow impression. The girls love it and if they sit down on the floor , they'll get lost in it! The atmosphere is fantastic. Very falang crowd but great rock music - ACDC , G&N , Budgie etc.

If you go with a open mind , come back and look me in the eye and say you dont like Pattaya , i will buy a beer at Golden Mile!
Tks very much Bro ahteck, i will survey the hotels at 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro.

Btw i would only be going on 25~27/Dec which falls on Thur n Fri (2Nites), still have foam balls by then? I also hear tat on Sat only they have foam parties in beaches wan ah?

u mentioned walking st is for agogos and there r plenty of other places to find gems, what kind of places and gems do u mean? or the other places also asame agogo but more ulu so can find those rare un-cut gems prettier than those found at Walking Street ah?

oh btw, also where can i see nipple-stickled coyotes in Pattaya, saw a couple of videos on youtube, seems like a club not agogo, is it a special club with normal routine tat the girls dances halk-naked or only on special events/promotion/anniversary you can only find those kind of performances? i didnt see these types of dancers when i was at StarDice last time leh
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091