View Single Post
Old 14-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Head of Arsenal youth development Liam Brady has tipped Jack Wilshere to have a long and successful career.

Arsene Wenger fielded a team of youngsters in Tuesday's Carling Cup clash with Wigan and the Gunners ran out impressive 3-0 winners.

16-year-old midfielder Wilshere turned in an eye-catching performance and Brady believes he has the right attitude, as well as the ability, to become a top class player.

"Jack Wilshere has had a lot of publicity but he is a boy who has his feet firmly on the ground," Brady told Sky Sports News.

"He really wants to make it in football and is a very dedicated young man. I think Jack is a bit special."

All the young English players in Arsenal's side stood out and Brady is excited about what they can achieve over the coming years.
Bright future

"(Kieran) Gibbs and (Mark) Randall have had experience but Gavin Hoyte, Jay Simpson and Jack Wilshere have come in to the game last night lacking experience.

"But I think they have shown they have very bright futures in the professional game."

Brady believes Wenger deserves much of the credit for the brilliance of Arsenal's youngsters.

He explained: "I think the advantage for them at Arsenal is that the manager is keen to work with the young players.

"Particularly in international weeks he will have these young players over there training and instilling this confidence that so many of Arsene Wenger's players have.

"But we don't want to get carried away. They are 17 or 18, and in Jack's case 16, so they have a long way to go yet."