View Single Post
Old 20-10-2008, 11:58 AM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: $50 Package Deal, Foot Massage, Body Massage, BJ/BBBJ, HJ FJ

Bros. Thank you very much for your support of Zhang Li and your well written FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysexmanic View Post
Thanks TS for the contact no and book her at chinatown H81.
Her name wass ZL, age-nearly 40.
Her height was 1.65m and boobs not sagging but B cup firm(no fake) with nice grape size to suck.
Her massage was v good on leg and feet (8/10) but rated 6/10 for neck/back massage.After her leg/feet massage can feel the blood stream flow fast.
She was expert on the leg/feet massage on acu point.
Her session was 1+hr with 45mins massage and other activities.
I took the 90mins massage with NO FJ/HJ/BJ but did perform pussy investigation-->result->no smelly, wet w/ original juice.
She cannot tahan w her spot kana turn On she did invite RAW, but my big head CPU overwrite the small head CPU to cancel the mission
She did has scar onher left upper arm and small scar on her buttock but will not create ugly scene.
Overall pay-$50+$10tip+$20 RM.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Thanks to TS for the contact

Tried her recently. Looks not really appealling. Washed up with her n like earlier bro say, like mum wash child lo..

Massage quite good n got strength. She can quote the accupoint she is massaging n can tell u if u are ill in the particular area. But i also dunno wat she say is true or not, so just listen lo.. Her feet massage also very good, and this is the 1st time i have this.. not pain, but like itchy feeling after she press on my soles.. she say no pain good, tat means ur particular organ represented by tat area is ok.. listen 1st la..

After massage, she say want wat else.. .. i got a bit blur then tell her my small one also need relief la.. she looked like she not into bonk, but obliged anyway.. asked her to blow me and she did so with cap, but for a while only.. she said she dun blow unless she is comfortable with taht person.. listen 1st again la... then got down to the actual job n fin quickly..(tank full after a few weeks la...!)

Paid her n then left.. I most prob won't RTF her as pay a bit more can get better looking ladies..

Looks : 4/10
Body : 5/10
Weight: Can't tell (maybe 50-ish ba)
Height: 160 plus cm
Boobs: B
Skin: not very white with a few scar patch.
Body Massage: 8/10
Feet Massage: 9/10
HJ: never try
BJ:with cap on
FJ: fast hand fast leg
Damage $50 + $30(Rm)