View Single Post
Old 21-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE CHERRY, READY TO POP IN ANYTIME (Pic AvaiL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post

And what I had not got before from other FLs was a bathroom catbath. With my back facing Cherry while sitting in the bathtub, Cherry on her knees, slowly soaped and clean my back sensually. From there, instead of a boobs massage which I normally get, Cherry nibbled, kissed and lick my back, shoulders, neck while her hands moved in front to caress my dick and chest. When I turned my head to meet her, she would locked her lips with mine and frenched. Really very romantic until I couldn't take it and decided to go to bed for more action.

AR: Yes, she did it for me while we were in 69. Not alot but each time send electric bolts done my spine.

RTF: I don't normally RTF but assuming I'm one of those bros that does RTF, I would probably go for an RTF or in fact overnight as I feel I would enjoy myself.

Damages: Check with Bro ccod81 but better not tell how much I tip.

Conclusion: Not for bros who go for SYT. If you like Apple whom I recommended before, you'll like Cherry.

So.... Who's next?

Regards
Tiger
Humm thanks for the FR bro midnightiger

Smell what the chief is cooking... Tiger CurrY