View Single Post
Old 21-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE CHERRY, READY TO POP IN ANYTIME (Pic AvaiL)

Being invited by bro ccod81 to take on Cherry which was on my list in my signature, I couldn't give it a miss so had a session with her on Tuesday night.

Again my disclaimer is that like my previous FRs written, my ratings will be for the benefit of fellow bros with no "added" incentives to support the FL. And it is entirely based on my experiences.

Before I start, I like to mention that the hotel room is good with a queen size bed instead of 2 single beds which will limit your "action". The only thing I will suggest to Bro ccod81 is to have a can of air-freshener so that the FL can spray away the stale cigarette smell before a customer comes in. It's a turn-off especially for non-smokers.

Now here are the ratings;

Nick Name: Cherry

Experience in "Short Time Session: - Nil. Cherry works as a hair-dresser in Bangkok so her "experiences" are from those with her BF/lovers (which I think is good) and whatever her bosses teaches her.

Looks: 7/10 - Cherry has a beautiful face. Not SYT but a little more mature which is more to my liking. A couple of recent pimples pop out but do not do any damage to her face. Her picture shows her to be sexier than her real person but she's prettier than her pics.

Put it this way, within 10 mins of entering her room, I sms to bro ccod81 as I wanted to take an OverNight session with her. Unfortunately there was another bro waiting in line for another session so it wasn't possible.

Anyway, in general, ccod81 do not provide ON services but somehow or rather, the Tiger is rather convincing and persuasive. LOL!

Body: 6/10 - Cherry does not have the sexy body in her picture. Somehow or rather, studios are able to generate out damn sexy pictures of FLs by asking them in posed in certain angles that makes them look solid or whatever. Anyway, her body is acceptable to me. It's firm and although she isn't fat, she'll still looks much better if she loses a little weight.

Boobs: 7/10 - Nice boobs which are quite firm and genuine pert.

Pussy: Normal pussy, no smell (this time I get to "clean"), wet and allows fingering. 100% sure she didn't put any KY as immediately after bath, she followed me to the bed eventough I saw a tube of KY in the bathroom.

Language: 5/10 - Cherry speaks some English and I think she can understand what you want to put across to her.

Bath: 7.5/10 - Bathroom activities was very good. The "cleaning" part was SOP but it was the added activities that Cherry scores. BBBJ was extensive and I think she was trying to get me to CIM but it's not easy as so far no FL was able to do that to me. BBBJ includes licking of my shaft, balls, groin are and thighs, etc.

And what I had not got before from other FLs was a bathroom catbath. With my back facing Cherry while sitting in the bathtub, Cherry on her knees, slowly soaped and clean my back sensually. From there, instead of a boobs massage which I normally get, Cherry nibbled, kissed and lick my back, shoulders, neck while her hands moved in front to caress my dick and chest. When I turned my head to meet her, she would locked her lips with mine and frenched. Really very romantic until I couldn't take it and decided to go to bed for more action.

Catbath: 7/10 - Catbath was above average probably because we "clicked" by now. Cherry, licked, nibbled and kissed me generously all over my body.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Good job done here and like I said, I think she wants to make me cum especially while we were doing 69.

AR: Yes, she did it for me while we were in 69. Not alot but each time send electric bolts done my spine.

FJ: 7.5/10 - Cherry practically raped me while she was on top of me for a very long period. She just couldn't get tired with few various position of cowgirl, like squatting over my dick, rocking back and forth, gyrating, etc until she cum. After a few various positions, I exploded in her in missionary.

What I like was after exploding, I was exhausted and lay flat on top of her, dick still in her pussy while she hugged me firmly and massage the nape of my neck at the back. Most other FLs would slowly and lightly stroke my back but the feeling I get from Cherry is that she enjoyed her session and was comforting me. I lay on her this way for quite sometime and there was no complain at all. Believe me, there were WL/FL who has ask me (although not agressively) to move off due to weight or whatever.

Frenching: 7/10 - Good like doing with GF or wife.

AJ: Nil. I didn't ask.

Massage: 5/10 - Normally acceptable massage of a non-experience FL in massage.

RTF: I don't normally RTF but assuming I'm one of those bros that does RTF, I would probably go for an RTF or in fact overnight as I feel I would enjoy myself.

Damages: Check with Bro ccod81 but better not tell how much I tip.

Conclusion: Not for bros who go for SYT. If you like Apple whom I recommended before, you'll like Cherry.

So.... Who's next?

Regards
Tiger