View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post
TO THAT IDIOT THAT ZAP ME WITH THIS COMMENT "its yr faulf that you bonk her. She already stated that she is fat. I zap you for using foul language. Move along."

To begin with she stated that she is 62KG so is chubby. But definitely she weighs more that that! At least a 75-80KG. And I pay good money to bonk a local FL turns out to me a malaysian.

And worst of all she is not repentant at all by giving us black face and foul attitude. And even have to cheek to ask a VIET girl to replace herself. So a cheat and liar and OKT combine so how u will feel when u got cheated big time!

If she want to lie about her stats or nationality by all means but in return if she can give good service then it is still acceptable. But she is being overboard. I know she might have alot of clone account to zap my point if I come out to confront her cos I believe she is an OKT her wanted to pull a fast one from us therefore I want to expose her scams before more bros wasted their money to book her and have their hard earn money cheated!

For those whom agree to my doings pls help me to up back my points. What I want to do here is just to protect our bros from falling into the prey of an unethical cheat. And to begin with I did not use any foul languages at all.

Bro Soccersaint, forget this bad experience and move on...
It is very unfair for you to get zapped. You are doing a good deed by telling the truth. But your words is too harsh, and therefore some people may not believe you, they may think that it is because you have a personal argument with that CHEAT