View Single Post
Old 23-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

Reading the post by bro jit singapore 1 made me farking angry....

WHY?

Simply, I was also made to fly aeroplane...

At abt 2.45pm, managed to contact her and made appt at 3.30pm at Blk 615, Bedok Reservoir.

Reached there on time, and SMSed her. She asked me to wait... From this time all the way to 2.45pm, called her but she didnt pick up. Instead she asked me to SMS her. She's just said she will be coming down.

At about 4pm, SMSed her again. Guess what? She replied "Oh u still there?". WTF! Then, she said sorry and she will be coming down.

Waited for another 15 mins (ie 4.15pm), she told me about her mum was ard thus she could only come down at about 4.30pm, wearing KFC uniform.

Then 5 minutes later, she SMSed and asked me "What am I supposed to do?" WTF!!!! At 2.45pm when I SMSed her to set appt, I already told her that I asked for bbbj and she even quoted me $50. Anyway, I still kept my cool and told her to come down and to discuss with me.

At about 4.35pm, after numerous SMS that I had sent to her, and even tried to call her but she didn't pick up, she SMSed me to ask issit okay if she is not able to meet me today because she is late.

WTH & WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scolded her and said that I had drove all the way from Wdlands to Bedok Res and had waited for almost an hour, she dare to ask me such qn!!!!!

At about 4.45pm, then I decided to give up and drove home!!!

And now, after reading bro jit singapore 1's post, I had my 2nd SHOCK!!!!! How dare she made 2 bros to wait for her almost at the same time....

Bro jit singapore 1, did u wait at the same carpark at Blk 615, Bedok Res?

To TS, 1stly, thanks for sharing such a contact.

Normally, after I had tried a gal, I will upped the TS, even though the gal's service may not up to my standard.

BUT NOW, I guess it is fair for me to do otherwise to you for sharing a contact that made bros to fly aeroplane and also made 2 bros to wait for the same gal at the same time.