View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexxx99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah. You guys really make me want to say something also! I started going to GL think some 15 years ago. First regular haunt was 2011A where old mamasan ''Kum Jie'' was. She had this cat150 by the name of Kathy who became my first regular. That time caps were not the norm even. Thinking about it now makes me feel fortunate not to have caught anything serious! Then somehow I got hooked to/by this Cat100 girl and I remember I would drive down to her apartment at L16 and fuck the night away FOC, after she finished work of course. This went on for quite a while until bloody hell I caught some funny wart thing on my dick and stopped seeing her after. It was rather embarassing explaining to my company doc what happened! Even though I had steady GF, it did not stop me from going to GL. The good old days with Sophia (still all time best BBBJ/CIM imho), Rose (best body and overall service), makes me feel a tinge of sadness that these type of girls are no longer available. There was also this girl at Margaret's place - famous but I forgot her name already. She was pretty and gave good service but always had a funny smell about her. Then at one stage, I was craving for anal. Tried the legendary Mei Mei but was so turned off I could not. Managed to find 2 that did and was in anal mode for quite some time. Nothing like it, the tightness!! Too bad I don't know who does it now? I have been enjoying myself twice a week regularly for the past 15 years there!! My God, think of all the money spent..... Anyway, thanks guys for starting this thread and sorry if I had bored you with my story