Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

hi Cheongstar2000,

i also posted some info in the other thread: going to the philippines about manila. the 2 interesting tidbits are LA CAFE and their love motel. if you have time in manila, search out victoria court and . I agree with you totally about these racist stuffs. most of the girls i talk to prefer asians to whites. they do know what white men are all about. even if they do go for white men, they are gunning for the stupid white men. so the girls aren't stupid either. but i will definitely say that they are more tender some of the materialistic chinese. one of them took a ride with me on the jeepney w/o complaining that we are not taking the cab. throughout the whole journey she was mopping sweat off from me with her bare hands. quite a sweet girl.

actually the scene in manila is quite active too with many FLs on the internet. some of these website actually host threads for FLs. most of them dun come cheap but they offer some variety to the bar scene. pm me for the website if keen. i dun wana pichar the lobang.