Old 28-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Butler71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

I missed Ning during her last visit here as our schedules were both pretty packed. This time I wasn’t going to let that happen again. Got an appt with Ning sometime late last week and I am glad that I did so as She was definitely a worthwhile bonk.

Reached the location and went up to the appointed room and Ning greeted me in a tank and hot shorts; just like a girlfriend. Most times, the girls will meet customers in some sexy see-through negligee but seriously, how many girlfriends actually meet their BFs in see through negligee? I felt that Ning’s outfit made her feel like a GF.

Anyway, the outfit didn’t stay on her for long she stripped to reveal a racy leopard print lingerie set…Grrrrrr. That came off to and we proceeded to the bathtub where she began to show her stuff. Now I think that having a girl bath and scrub you is already pretty erotic stuff. Ning however will also do the boob and bum scrub as well and given that she is petite with two rather large breasts, she’s able to maneuver with some agility in the cramped tub when she does the boob scrub.

After the bath, we proceeded to the bed where I expended my first shot which was followed by a massage and the second shot. Ning was tender and accommodating throughout and I think the experience highlighted by the fact that Ning is able to give a very intense GFE. Apart from her lovemaking, she will also wipe your sweat, ask you if you are too cold, hot, thirsty etc.

In summary (and IMHO), Ning’s USP is that she is pretty, has large breasts and can do GFE very well.

Stats
Look: 8/10 (good resemblance)
GFE: 10/10 (She really excels in this department)
Frenching: 7/10 (She needs to get warmed up first)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating and willing to try different positions but she is not commando)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good sensation and duration but I don’t think she allow CIM)
RTF: $$ avail sure
Recommedation: Bros who like the GFE thing, don’t wait