Old 25-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kbata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Saw she was back to Singapore again.....Missed her second trip to singapore, so this time must die die find time to meet up with her. Can't wait anymore, quickly sms bro to get a slot.

Surprised she still remembered me when she saw me
Get into the room, put down my stuffs. Then she hugged me and pulled me down to the bed. Really playful like playing with bf/gf... TCSS for a while talking about her new hair style, then proceed to bath room. Bathroom session pretty SOP, but with more laugh..

Back to the bed, we hugged each other and I laid her down to the bed. This round she let me do the service, licking her sensitive areas liked neck and my hands moving around the pussy. Very soon she gets wet below... She beh tahan already and put on cap for me. Then start pump her, can she enjoying the session too. Slowly slowly she grabs hard on me, and told me "let's cum together". No longer, shoot out my first load....

Washed ourselves, then we laid on the bed liked lovers and having small talk. Talking to her doesn't feel time passed by very fast, i left half an hour for second shot. She also noticed that,and i quickly let her do bbbj. Do missionary position first, then followed by doggie style. She cummed in each position, but I still haven't. Still willing to go on, but my leg muscles are tired... So let her do HJ to finish up.

Look: 8/10 (about same as photo)
GFE: 10/10 (She is really liked your gf in the whole session)
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (only do for a while, because both beh tahan already)
RTF: 3rd RTF already, still hav more in future
Recommedation: 3rd RTF already, you say leh??