View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: NEP

Quote:
Originally posted by bollocksman
Yeah. remember mine from the 1st night we were at NANA. Damn my chick looks a little like a slightly tanned version of a jap school girl, not to mention shes tight Man!

but next morning felt slightly guilty, cos asked her age, wuz 19 only ( think the min age was 20 and + to be working in NANA,MPs,KTVs) and further more she looks slightly younger than that..so Whew after seeing her ID card it sez shes 18.5 coming 19, i breathe a sigh of relief.
Simple trick, next time any suspicion of girls you think too young, tell her to show you her ID card or else you dun book her out. You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down and her father chasing after you with a knife.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...