Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Sexpedition of Wang Chun

My previous engagement on Xiao Ya, couldn't find her hotel and made her wait for 45 minutes. This time Karma return the favour, I wait for Wang Chun for 50 minutes. During the wait session, saw 2 young and syt came out from the hotel. Me, looked at her and smile but they quick quick run off. Must be the wait make my face look like big bad wolf hunting for Little Red Hiding Hood ...

The long wait ended when Wang Chun arrived with her younger sister, Xiao Ni (not the other high rate Xiao Ni). By the look of her younger sister, she is like around 16-18 for her age.

Went in her room, argh!! ... as expected from cheap motel, not a pleasant one but at least the bed look clean.

Ok now for the bonking ....

Wang Chun ask me if I'm clean. Well, hell yeah!!! ... So no bath ... Straight away lay on bed ... and no catbath .... the cap is on and bj me ... well, the bj is good for some deep throat and tongue action.

Begin with cow girl and then to missionary. During the missionary, while I pumped her ... took the chance to kiss her ... she gave light moan and she keep repeating 'lao kong chai' or in english 'hubby'. Suddenly she bite my lip (swollen a bit now). After around 5 minutes, I slow down and she ask if I have cum and she even check on my dick ... Baby, that is not very nice, baby ....

Nevermind and move on with doggie ... take a little while, I realised she frustrate for I have still not cum. Change back to missionary, she is nicer now and her moan is getting intense and finally the end.

One good thing I like her body and smooth skin for nice FJ.

Name: Wang Chun
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (nice for FJ)
Boob: 7/10
bj: 6.5/10
FK: No
Daty: No
FJ: 5/10 (+1 for the look of her face)
GFE: 4/10
Damage: $100

While paying her, I realised another thing, she got another customer waiting liao from the start of my session. She even intro her younger sis and ask me to try her next time.

Bro Dekuip, you wanna test drive this Xiao Ni, the younger sister of Wang Chun and I believe both of them can go for 3some ...

BTW, why Bro Dekuip is called potato shifu?