Thread: Sweet.Abby
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet.Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetabby View Post
Feeling’ a little naughty tonight
Now what will you do to me if I were to remove everything infront of you like this?

I spy tan lines, very sexy... at least to me.

What would I do... hmmm

First of all, in that position, I would hug you from the back, keeping your sexy lacy panties on.
Reach around the front of you, one arm grabbing your breasts gently pincing your nipples one at a time.

The other arm around your neck and caressing your lips, cheeks, tickling your ear...

My face buried in the side of your neck giving your neck kisses, doing all I can to immobilise you and keeping you locked in that position.

As I harden, I press myself against the back of your perky bum and rub myself on you.

Making you squirm and trying to turn around...