View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Have not been to one six or LA spa yet. Heard the food is good? Yes, bro tarma69 is very fit with six packs and all. You don't look too bad either. I look the worst. Thatz why I am PG. Hahaha. I have cut down on my Aman trips lately but yes, I do hop by Aman once a while. NZ is still the best! Love the pool!

You mean #76 that Myanmar girl? Focus was #77 . Both girls were good. I still recalled when NZ just re-opened post covid I tried their 21 yo minah. Horny and tight! Haha. Recently some of their Indon girls have returned and looking yummy.

Yes I still remembered that LB!! She was previously stationed in yyds hotel before her agent placed her in NZ. In the end she also left after a month or so. You are referring to L89 小茶?Don't think she will be back so soon. She is an extreme case... either you love her or hate her. Haha!
I think One 6 and LA's food are the best. How I wish their pools are as big as NZ, then we can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, girl 76... Very nice girl. Hope she is well now...
I did not try this 小茶 before but she seems very hiong and feisty type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
You very evil, bro. People's tirakship end leow you so happy like bird. Lol! But I agree that Ellen was a gem. In fact, Aman's Ellen was also a gem. God bless all the Ellens in JB spas and please bring them back.... With your current harem of tiraks you still need 小茶 to help you balance the KC force?? That sounds like pure BS to my ears. Lol.
Bro, I am surprised Aman's Ellen is your type. I thought you were all into Nana?? Where is our legendary Mr Oppa?