Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

e 5

Only after exiting our lockers did we notice that one was missing. Hang on. Who’s missing? I’m here, i was just inside Grace, that’s two. Teresa is still giving me the evil eye - that’s three.

Then a sweet voice chirped up, ‘I think Justin is missing. His locker is gone!’

I looked around and saw Anna smiling sweetly at me before we heard a distant, ‘Help! Help me!’

So it seems that the ghost/zombie took one of us and now I’m left with the 3 girls. Wow! I’ve got my own little harem. I’ve just sampled Grace, I’ve not quite opened Anna’s Crown Jewels but she was moist down there when I felt her up pretending to be scared. And the person who invited me to this Escape Room was boring a hole through my head with her X-ray vision. I really thought that was her just now with me. That miniskirt which I’d spied earlier in the day, likely Commando style which was confirmed, everything matched but then the voice was not hers.

Eric the director came back into the room. He asked what had happened again. His memory must be really bad or probably just dumb acting.

‘Help me! Help me please!’

I wasn’t concerned about Justin at all and neither as it seemed did Grace. After all, she had virtually raped me in the locker with her husband just 3 metres away!

We followed Eric to other rooms and surmised that the hospital had been performing experiments on their patients using ancient Greek gases with special powers. These gases were supposed to improve memory with supernatural abilities like controlling the 4th dimension, but an unfortunate chemical reaction turned the odourless gas into a green coloured bitter tasting noxious fume. It eroded your brain, memory and turned you into a walking zombie, just like the ghost that we saw.

We eventually found Justin who didn’t say much but that he knew of the final clue which would lead us back out of the haunted hospital. We followed a string on the wall through a darkened passage then to a lift which we caught back down to the entrance. We arrived at our starting point when the room blackened and rain started falling all around us. Then the lights flashed on for a second and we saw someone wearing Eric’s clothes but with the hideous face of a zombie.

Then lights out and back on. This time Eric was standing in front of us explaining that he was a director who was investigating the hospital. And that his friend had given him clues about a green gas that melts your brain if you breathe too much of it in. Eric was worried that he’d been exposed to it and was losing his memory.

He then started his spiel from right at the beginning like we were just meeting for the first time. We all just looked at each other weirdly which prompted him to ask if we’d met before? We noticed the clock on the wall showed one minute to midnight and then it struck midnight with a cuckoo sound.

Lights went off and we all murmured to each other, ‘Has Eric been exposed so much that he’s now a Zombie? Has his memory disappeared?’

Just then green fumes enveloped our group. They were bitter tasting.

‘Or are we turning into zombies ourselves?’

‘How did the clock go back in time?’

‘Or rather, which one of us can control the fourth dimension?’

Then the room was brightly lit and the exit door opened. Back to reality!

Outside, the attendants asked us if we enjoyed it. We looked at each other still trying to process all the recent roller coaster events when a sultry voice piped up,

‘I think Adrian did!’

I looked around innocently then at Grace who grinned while Anna gazed at me inquiringly.

‘Well, yes I did enjoy it. It was my first time.’

Then we walked towards the Souvenir Photo Booth when I felt someone’s breath on my ear,

‘You lied Adrian! That wasn’t your first time.’

The Amazonian glided away suggestively before bending over to put on a zombie costume exposing her bare derričre to me whilst mouthing,

‘and it won’t be your last…’

What have I gotten myself into? How did this happen? I regained my composure and joined the group for the photo shoot. Anna wanted to stand next to me because she hadn’t seen me for ages while Grace stood behind me and squeezed my right cheek.

‘Say cheese!’

Squeeze.

‘Say Escape Room!’

Squeeze.

‘Say Greek!’

And that’s when I felt her finger poking my starfish followed by, ‘I’ll Greek you next time.’