Old 08-05-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💠 CHANEL 💠 Sexy, Sassy & Wild Malay Babe With Great Figure & Looks

Discrete location in East side. Easy coms during booking. Sweet looking, great body and assets. For curvy lovers. Started off with great talks like old friends. Can really talk about anything under the sun and not secretive, or making fake stories. Got to know a lot more of her private life. She is definitely a party girl, been there, done that, and still doing that. Enjoying her life to the max, while also earning side incomes to support her extended family.

BBBJ was fantastic. Very powerful suction. One of my very few BBBJs that nearly blew my load. I had to try very hard to hold off. Free roaming and she loves the squeeze on her boobs. FJ started with cowgirl mission and she rode wildly. Continued to missionary where I get to admire her body. She grabbed my hands onto her boobs when I was not paying attention. I can tell she really loves a strong manly squeeze there. Got to lick and suck on the boobs like a baby. She loved it too. Wanted to continue with doggy but couldn't hold it anymore and blew my load.

Cleaned up and offered water, massage and 2nd shot if I'm able (booked 2hr). I just wanted to relax and told her we can continue our conversations instead. The whole session was a great experience. More to FWB feel than paid commercial.

I think will become a regular and return again soon.