View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Re: 🧏🏻‍♀️ ❤️ 🫦 << Jasmine>> Wild & Sexy MILF !! 🫦❤️🧏🏻‍♀

One of the best MILF and she is relatively young so not exactly MILF but young MILF. Gave off abit of ah lian vibes and the whole experience seems like secret affair with a female colleague. She has a secretary look as well.

Location is good and reinforced the affair part. Place is clean and tidy. Came out of shower and she was lying on the bed wearing a translucent white oversized shirt, super sexy.

Her bedroom is super comfy and cosy and she break ice easily. Really dig the affair feeling with your office colleague. I find her pretty and she is definitely my cup of tea. Did it underneath the blanket which is super gfe. And definitely must try doggy as her ass is the bomb. Super round and bouncy. Finished all in missionary while admiring her pretty face which looks abit ah lian, super like.

Treat her with respect and she will treat you well in bed. Will RTF. Highly recommended and is one of the best or even the best for me in the local MILF category