View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

My mind wandered again as I watched Z rinse her hair.

My head was full of perverted thoughts about the power I had over her.. I imagined sharing Z's photos and videos to those like-minded bros on sbf to provide an outlet for their pent-up pervert energy. A virtual bukkake fest of thousands upon thousands of men jerking off to her cute pristine xmm body..

**shower noises**

I could almost feel the smooth, slippery shampoo that is flowing down her soft xmm body.

As she massaged her scalp through her beautiful black hair, her arms stretched the skin around her chest, causing her cute tits and nipples to move in small circles. I longed to touch those puffy little fruits on her chest.. while she calls me "Kor~" in pleasure. I imagined her voice in that forbidden tone, that secret sound every girl keeps for their most intimate and private moments.. and that gave me a huge rush down to my cock.

Z is so deep in the trap I have set..

With her hair rinsed, she moved on to the next part of her shower. I was taking it all in, her clueless look, her xmm tits and curves as she reached for the shower gel bottle.

The glass was beginning to fog from the hot water. It felt oddly sensual to watch her slightly blurred silhouette.. the fog enhanced the feeling of mystery and forbiddenness. I could still make out her areolas and nipples, but her pussy hair had turned into a black smudge.

She turned and began to massage the gel onto her chest. Her xmm tits popped in and out from her hands and forearms as she soaped them.. just like how S did. When she reached to clean both her armpits at the same time, she crossed her arms over her wet tits, causing them to squish and bulge.

My jaw dropped.. again. To prolong my pleasure, I paused the video to watch her tits in detail, frame-by-frame.

Although she only soaped her tits for a few seconds, the squishing of her tits made them deform into all sorts of tits shapes, leaving nothing to the imagination. There were moments her small and cute tits were flattened, sagging, pushed-up, and squeezed together.. I loved how her tit re-emerged from her hands within a few frames of video, her nipple popping out looking pointy as hell.

I have no words to describe how hot it is to experience this. Maybe the voyeur bros will understand what I mean..