View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
In the chiong scene you hardly can find a model figure like Vanessa, it's super rare. So many are attracted by her height, boob and her sexy buttock. Not becos wanted to rob her arse.
After she leave it's difficult to get a replacement. I had been long enough in the spa and geylang scene. Non ever come close.

The only 1 I can only think of is former Malaysian Connie of lor 20- h47 (old snake joint,老蛇店)
Truly 魔鬼身材。some of the senior here may remember.
I found this in the archives..a senior brother tribute to g20 aka vanessa....newbies will now understand why customers will even queue at 9am just to taste our legendary g20 vanessa...cheers