View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Went to find 小过 again during my recent Taipei trip. He brought along a TWMM from massage store during our 1st evening meetup for makan 1st. Pretty and cute.. haha.. already perked me up even before going down to 制服店. Ended up bringing her along, during which at 1 point of time surrounded by 3 pretty TW babes in the KTV room, cannot focus... Ops. This time another nice and unique experience at 脱衣店 with 小过 able to secure 2 hottest babes in the place to entertain me, esp during the "show time"... having 4 hands over me . Haha.. Pocket got a bigger hole for this trip but worth it, happy man. Really thankful to him for bringing me to eat all the nice delicious foods. WIll definitely look for him again for my next trip in Taipei.