View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody caught cheating before? How did you deal with it?

Long time back I was with Girl A. Things aren't fantastic but it's better to be with somebody than to be alone. Along comes Girl B who knows I am attached. I didn't plan on having 2 girlfriends but I was trying to check out Girl B to see if she is good enough to make me leave Girl A for her.

Eventually I left Girl A for Girl B. However, a relationship that didn't start on solid ground stays shaky over the years. Girl B is always worried I will leave her for someone else. That insecurity only magnifies everything she thinks about it and scares herself.

I think a two-timing guy needs a lot of special skills and mental awareness. It's too draining for me.