Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 11
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Muse SNS

My personal rate as follow :

Look: long hair and sweet young looking and bring a cheeky smile on her face. Look of a lady seeking for one night stand.

Body: Super slim, light weight and super small size with small waist. Nice flexiable and curvy body with lot of tattoo and a nice hot ass with smooth skin.

Boobs: big boobs that fit my hand and nice to play with as well as nice feel when touch. The right size that fit her body well

French: soft and sexy lips with no bad breath, intense and passionate, know how to do and all the way DFK

BBBJ: Good suction and doing at good pace. Very slippery wet. slow at first, slowly will increase speed until she start DT and gagging

Pussy: Fully shaven, clean with no smell, sensitive and super easy wet with a few click of my tongue.

FJ: She's tight and light weight. I start by carried her up to bonk, then switched to missionary then lastly doggy. Pussy was tight and she was responsive and wild on bed. She cum a few times while riding on top until white juice flowed down my thighs.

GFE: take care of me well. Totally not commercial type, she is so lovely and feel very comfortable with her

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.