View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Spot on ..and its NOT about age...i am much older...but doesnt stop me..
The problem here seems so many guys with this weird concept of ^getting servis^, apparently the just lie down, not even ^^ready^^ and wait the gal to do stuff to them to get them ^^ready^^, mount them, and get them off. End of match.

I go in, am usually hard before all clothes are off, lay the gal down or bend her over LOL and go to work on her...thats wat a good shag is
You will be surprised. My chat with most other guys in WeChat/Telegram who cheong are also clueless. They will be surprised like.. "eh, i thought she didn't offer bbbj. I thought she didn't offer frenching, etc?"

When i asked how to turn the gal on if she didn't allow french/touch boobs/pussy, they completely didn't understand what i was talking about. To most of them, it is about suck nips, lick pussy(some didn't even do it or dont even know how to do it), bj, then fuck. Have to slowly progress one by one and work on her until she eventually completely comfortable to fuck. The sex will be extremely shiok and passionate, and she will be very responsive and can even develop feelings for you.

Some just shower and pay and zao after sex, neglecting the after sex chat. Make her laugh, sweet talk a little. Then the next visit will be sibei passionate. The moment she sees you, she would just rush over and hug and may even french on the spot liao.

And no, i am no expert. I am often surprised when my expert friend gets when we both visits the same gal. Totally unlock her gao gao.