Old 28-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
xpepex is Cool - loads of Potential
https://sammy.guru/showthread...1#post23282001

FR for Betty from 7th Heaven (27/4/2024)
Saw their promo and I was feeling it, was recommended Betty.

Looks: 8/10 (90% similarity, usual thai tan)

Body: 9/10 Tall, and curvy at the right places. Highlight is her ass, superbly soft and bouncy. Clapping her from the back was quite the view.

Boobs: 9/10 Plenty for you to fondle, squeeze and suck on.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking skills, attacked my balls then my whole shaft. Even though she said my dick was big, she still tried her best to DT. This continue for like a good 10min.

Frenching: 10/10 Think I got raped by her mouth, DFK and tongue fighting alot...(lucky I took a strawberry candy beforehand, maybe she liked it haha)

FJ: 10/10 Started with foreplays, proceeded to 69(no smell, well-kept) then she furiously rode me in cowgirl while I was rubbing her clit, her moaning was music to my ears. The way her tits bounced and me groping them was magnificent. My hands then roamed all over her while smacking her voluptuous ass. After 5mins of riding and i was about to cum, she clammed up and squeezed me dry as I surrendered my 7 days worth of saved up cum in round 1 without trying other positions.

For round 2, she easily got me hard again with a sloppy, this time we started reverse cowgirl, then I switched it up and fucked her missionary and doggy at the edge of the bed. Couldn't stop groping and slapping her supple ass while she was moaning and grabbing the sheets. After a good 15mins of sweaty action I ran out of stamina. I lay over her while my dick was still in her and fondle her tits from behind, she laughed as I was panting and asked if I wanted CIM, to which I obliged. Took me a good 10-15mins to shoot my 2nd shot, but she did not complained.

GFE: 9/10 More of a FWB, she's extremely bubbly and out-going, easily broke the ice. She really enjoys cuddling and knows enough English to strike conversations(but try not to use too chim words, otherwise need GT). She did offer some massages in between, but she didn't have enough strength, so it felt like small kneading massages but stil enjoyable.

Originally wanted to try Bessie, but she was only available @ late night. Instead Bro KK recommended Betty and there was no FR yet, so I volunteer as tribute test water for you bros, haha! Ok la long enough liao for my first FR here.

Overall, one of my best session, she's quite a gem, hardworking, fun and bubbly personality, please do treat her well and show some love$!