View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarphoneMonitor View Post
Stable: Galaxy
Girl: Gift

190/90/2s

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
French: 9/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
CIM: Didn't manage to
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10

As usual, before the action begins, OKT was pretty responsive, understanding and patient. Direct and flexible too. No complaints 10/10.

Photos have editing but the girl in person is cute enough. Good at makeup and face shape is pretty much identical. Gotta give some discount as is the norm these days. Didn't feel catfished at all.

She's not fat at all. Soft in all the right places. Bigger on top than the bottom.

Those tits are as they are advertised and described by other customers. Huge, soft and bouncy with nipples that get stiff very quickly. She liked it when I played with them and pinched them gently. Titfuck was great with the oil and that heavy softness. She knows how to use them well. Enhanced as stated but still soft enough.

She warmed up pretty quickly. For a short while her tongue was a bit shy but after the first couple of minutes it was all over the place.

Blowjob was wet and tight. A bit of teeth I think but not a mood-killer at all. Both tip focus and DT. She likes to tease the head and make eye contact. Very hot.

FJ was quite the tussel. Started with cowgirl where she liked grinding a bit more than bouncing but that didn't matter because she did it in such a way where I still got to see those massive tits bounce. That scene didn't last long though because she insisted I play with them for the duration that she was on top.

Most of the action was spent in missionary where she kept pulling me down to french. She moaned the loudest in this position and based on the change in voice cummed a few times. She kept asking me to fuck her more and seemed to like it hard and fast, which is different from what a previous FR suggested (to be little more gentle) maybe her switch was completely flipped or something. Lots of leg locking, hand holding, moans and encouragement. She's very tight and I unloaded maybe prematurely which she chided me for because she wanted to continue fucking. Couldn't help myself with that tight grip and those boobs bouncing around as I pumped her.

Second round was a bit harder to achieve as I got a bit carried away the first round and took a bit of time to perform again. She made a tremendous effort to get me going again. Each time she said she'd help me finish with a handjob or blowjob but as soon as I got hard she'd insist I fuck her again and again. Honestly it seemed like she enjoyed getting pounded more than I enjoyed giving the pounding. Pulled me down and kept me down to french while moaning for more. Her hands were on me the entire time, whether on my head, back or hips or holding hands; she wanted it all. Second shot in missionary too with our tongues in each other's mouths. She made me feel her pussy to show me how wet she was and it was indeed.

Solid experience.
Agree with you bro. I met her last night and had solid session with Gift. Highly recommend and her service really top notched.