View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4380 / Power: 4
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
Finally visited yy after adding her for 1 month.
Wasn't expecting much from her photos but I wanted to try for the experience. I was quite surprised when I saw her cos I think she looks better than her photos. Place was normal and is divided by just a curtain.
Standard procedures, shower and massage. When turned over continue with massage until she looked at the clock and asked if I wanted to continue massage. Of cos I said it's enough, let's get on with the deed. She went to prepare and came back, immediately stripped. Started slow and then requested for 69. By then of cos I was rock hard, so she climbed onto me. Finished the deed in missionary and was very happy. However, I didn't get to experience her squirt shower. But she said she came twice.

Looks: 7/10 not syt but not ugly
Boobs: 5/10 not for big boobs lover
Massage: 8/10 press the right points with good strength
Fj: 9/10 rarely I get so hard, but something about her that I like
Gfe: 10/10 very chatty and friendly.
Total dmg: 3b
She's leaving on 30th but will come back on 9th May.
THANK YOU.. All PM replied.

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳