Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Hello guys, for those asking me for location, contacts etc on my FRs, I think my hint quite decent for you to find alr. Just take a little stroll for your health, it’s not a huge place.

For those with low rep points like me, we may appear sus for anyone to share anything, so we should be doing the heavy lifting of providing info and not wait for people to open the closet for you . Lastly, I know Love & Gratitude, Morning Time got a lot of gatekeepers, boyfriends whatever the agenda.. do know for a fact that if we don’t share, the playground will be playing the players instead, they are here for your kacching most of the time.
I probably gonna get zap for this post or sharing about someone’s Baobei, but o well life is such and short.. let’s just be happy!
Dont need to worry about the playground playing players instead. the hungry one will know how to find customer. We just need to go telegram, FB, Tiktok lots of them for you to choose.

Yes lots of hints given and why need FR? what i get you might not get, what i pay you might not pay?

Therefore please do PM me to share contact i will not respond. ZAP me if you want. Sammyboy points cannot exchange cash