View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
TBH, both I tried. XX pros is her massage and FJ also no horse run. For me I still prefer natural boobs and petite skinny body can carry and bonk. You FR and mine totally same feel for LL.

Today I am booking my 2nd visit which i seldom will revisit twice for a ML. Cannot resist her perky natural rare looking boobs..haha. This round I squeezer her neh neh till finger tired then start bonking. Her BBBJ is really alot better then XX which is also another main highlights. Can swirling, turn, hands free, cover all areas which I like.
Oh ya will lick ur balls and she enjoys bbbj for sure and she will help you clean before that too but after deed I notice she just wipe but never shower lol ��
Xin Xin by the time she free think I go elsewhere liao haha but that means when working she nev reply which is good .