View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Ok. Here is Part2 of my BKK trip! Click here for Part1: https://sammy.guru/showpo...ostcount=36837
- Location/FR: Tulip Massage (Part 1) - Heard the ladies here can be quite wild and I understand the ladies are in the MILF range which I'm fine. I always end up with SYTs so now I want try older Thai WLs. I also wanted to try 3some which last year I did at Woodbar but only BJ service. I went inside and told them I want 3some and staff chose the ladies for me (See & Fang). Pretty sure I could choose but what the heck. Started with shower and Fang kiss me while See BBBJ me. After shower I lie down and both BBBJ me and they also made out for 5secs. Was damn turned on when they kissed each other even though short while. See surprised me too when she offered to AR me so I obliged and she AR like no tommorow while Fang licked my nipples and we make out. See started with cowgirl then later I missionary Fang and doggy See. I couldn't cum so I got them to HJ me. Fang couldn't do it but later See managed to make me cum. I showered with Fang then I lie down for massage as they talked to each other. Times up and we got dressed. See told me Tulip only have phone number and website even though I can't find it. We went down and I asked for See's Line. For my 1st 3some experience I actually enjoyed myself. I had to make sure to give enough attention to both ladies but I made sure to give See more.

- Name: See (Younger) & Fang (Older)

- Ladies:
1. See should be late 30t to early 40s and looks like the younger one of both. She has fair skin, nice amount of meat, enchanced Ccups but not solid kinds and fully shaven. Thank goodness she can speak some English which she learned from listening to music. I got feeling she had an angmoh BF before or something.

2. Fang looks like mid to late 40s. She's skinny with saggy Bcups. She's the wilder one with loud moans but making out with her was quite jialat as I could taste the ciggeratte.

- Damage: THB4200 1.5hrs + THB100 each

- RTF: Plenty of ladies here. Don't expect model kinds as most I saw are either normal or quite meaty. If you like busty ladies you can definitely give this place a go. The ladies here should be mid 30s to mid 40s. I will ofcos visit again to try other ladies and maybe 3some but I will insist on choosing. Would be great if the lesbian exeperience lasted longer in stead of just a 5sec french kiss. I was also hoping they would eat each other.
- Location/FR: Tulip Massage (Part 2) - My initial plan was to book Noey from SmileBKK since many bros kept talking about her but I decided to outcall See from Tulip Massage. In Part 1 I had a 3some with her and another lady and this is my first time outcall. Day before I dropped her a Line and she came to my hotel. Days before she also kept asking if want go drinking but can only meet 2230 but by then I just want to rest. Who knows, maybe I could've brought her back to my hotel for free fuck 55555. Anyway, I met her at hotel lobby and we went into my room. She washed up while I waited for her on the bed. After washed up she got on the bed and we started making out. Wah she gave a damn sibei powerful BBBJ with deepthroat which I did not receive during our 3some. I asked to 69 and I licked her pussy and butthole like no tommorow. Later we switched to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then I finished in doggy.

We showered and talked while she gave me a massage. She told me she only started a few months and that she's from Isan. After massage she asked if I can do 1 more shot and I said yes. Thankfully day before I chose to rest. Again, her deepthroat skills is really damn power. She swallowed my 2ic whole and choked at times. This time she also gave me a damn poweful AR. Her tongue dug into my asshole and I spread my ass to let her tongue rape my kachng. When it's time she capped me and started with cowgirl, then I missionary her and doggy. After some good pounding I quickly took out the condom I told her to turn and I shot all over her boobs. I lie down to rest and we went for shower. She got dressed then I paid her, walked her down then I went back hotel to my room to change and walked to a nearby bar to enjoy my Chang.

- Name: See

- Lady: See part 1 of my Tulip Massage FR. Maybe cos now she's in my hotel with better lighting I could see properly. Yeah lah, she's around late 30s to early 40s but it's her service that really sealed the deal.

- Damage: THB3000 (2hrs)+THB200 tips

- RTF: Yes. Really nice attitude and willing to please. Maybe cos now we are alone I could really enjoy our time together. To make things better we fucked in the comfort of my hotel room. For my 1st outcall experience I really enjoyed myself. I don't mind calling her again. She also hinted she wants to be my GF but I can't with the age gap lah. Knn even after come back till now she kept messaging me. I just want to a maintain customer and WL relationship lol
- Location/FR: Madam Claude Bangkok (BJ Bar) - To end off my trip I decided to visit MC. Initially wanted to go MC earlier then Woodbar last day but maybe cos I pewpew many2 so my 2ic also tired. Read many good FRs from bros visiting this place. What made me want to visit is they offer "Icy BJ" and AR. Despite paying for double the price at usual BJ bars is I can't say no to those services and wanted to give it a try. Dropped them a Line a day before and booked Aiko. I arrived and Aiko brought me up to the room. The room has a long sofa and basin. Aiko helped me wash my 2ic and I lie on the sofa. She asked if I want AR and ofcos I said yes so she told be to lie forward. I also told her to strip and she only took off her top to reveal a pair of Dcups! She got to work on my 2ic and went to town on my kachng. Wah seeing her bend down and using her mouth to dig into my kachng I got a nice view of her ass! Like any AR I also spread my kachng and her tongue reached deep into my hole. The ice usage was interesting but I don't think it's worth to pay extra THB400 and just do once. Her suction was good and sometimes would do deepthroat. She would switched between sucking, using ice and eating my ass. When it's time I unloaded into her mouth and she sucked every last drop. She spit it out and help me washed before I got dressed and she brought me down. The place looks like gothic and classy. One thing I dislike is the room is very dark.

- Name: Aiko

- Lady: She has meat and I bet if do full service it would be damn good. She has a pair of natural Dcups but it's not solid but rather soft and slight sag. Her nipples are buried into her boobs so even when erected still can't feel anything. The room is dark so I couldn't see what her nipples look like. She definitely did her nose.

- Damage: THB1700 (Icy BJ)+THB100 tips

- RTF: If I don't mind spending double rate than usual BJ bars ofcos I will come back. Anyway, "Icy BJ" is good for first time but if I go back again I will just go with normal BJ. For ladies and prices can just Line them and the mamasan will send it.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!