Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Now market rate for massage with JG already $110 to $120. Yet got ppl still kenna conned thinking $88 joint offering free JG. Even YF will not JG for whole entire 60 minutes. I recalled for YF, the minutes you enter her place, time started and if u dilly dally .. u are using up your own time .. left less time for massage.
You missed the point. Of course no massage place can deliver the exact one hour down to the last minute, but to what degree?

YF delivers 90-95% of the promised time span, which is acceptable. It is not the same for Chloe. Besides, I have already written that I don't mind the additional $50 tip provided she can deliver as promised, but she could not.

Also, another point you have probably missed is, to have 'bros' pretending to provide genuine positive FR so as to advance the ML or joints' interest is unethical.

Hence, I am unsure of what you are trying to achieve by insinuating that fault rests on the patron who believes in the FR, ML or joint based on what is falsely communicated/advertised?