View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Canary service isn't that great.. and it is expensive 6,500 baht.
The lady looks good but did not do much. Although she wears Japanese. She straight away strip away when go in room. So no fun at all..

then she does the usual, bath in tub, half-f*** nuru & then f-job.

After that, she said I'm good customer coz never demand much of her...

I expected her to initiate. The worse part was the beginning when there is no role-play at all. Regretted choosing her.
Yeah, I had the same experience too.

According to the pimp there (afterwards), this was a mistake made by most vegetarian first-timers. Apparently the real way to enjoy this place was to be stereotypical HK/CN alpha that "commands" the ladies to perform what they want. He even said that I should have acted rougher because otherwise these "lazy TH b***es" won't do anything.

While I can imagine how this worked from his perspective, and I'm not personally opposed to a little rough play myself, this felt a like it crossed a line too far to be arousing.

I'm still interested in returning, and I think I'll like to assert my desires a little more the next time to enjoy the cosplay and roleplay fantasy, but nothing too extreme. I still want my nurse and school bucket lists fulfilled, dammit.