View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Yes but you clearly mentioned to her you want Caressing which she delivered to you and she already quoted $50 for caressing service.
Whats more, she even said that she spent the whole hour caressing you and doing that Juagen, but problem is due to your erectile dysfunction your penis just cant stand no matter how she did her special Korean Juagen around groin butt anus. Its due to your own physical handicap, she has done her best and she is not a doctor to heal you. In the first place you are incurable as you are as good as being castrated like a eunuch.
Please stop behaving like an evil eunuch, you have bullied her enough and she cant even sleep well because of this. You already got your money back, what more can you ask?
1. Her skill is nothing special, just a repetition of nonsense, punctuated by jerking off as a failed attempt to cum. She and I would know whether I had a hard on. You know nothing, mongoloid.

2. I like how when you fail to reason, you have to resort to insults. May the thread be here and everyone be the judge.

3. You are not even pretending to hide your bias, the truth is you provided an extremely exaggerated review, only to be burnt by this exposé.

4. Again, if you cannot reveal your identity, and continue to hide behind this online persona to spread fake news, insults. You are not a man, you are a coward. Unlike you, I am prepared to be accountable for each word I write or say as I am ready for any repercussions, you definitely cannot say the same for yourself.